What the Society of Young Network Scientists is
An organization designed to support early-career network scientists as they pursue research, to promote their work, and to shape the evolving field of network science. Anyone who identifies as being early in their career is welcome, faculty included!
- Chair: Dina Mistry
- Outreach officer: Sam Rosenblatt
- 2nd year PhD @ University of Vermont, Vermont Complex Systems Center
- Events officer: Tzu-Chi Yen
- Membership Officer: K. Hunter Wapman
- Membership Officer: Jordan Clark
- Masters student @ Northeastern University
- Outgoing Chair: Brennan Klein
If you’d like to help organize or contribute, please reach out to one of us!